Saturday, February 16, 2008

More temples

February 13th
One more day until Valentine's Day! One more day until 75 days left. One more day until 200 days gone. YIPPEE!

Today we went and saw some famous Khajuraho temples.

These ones I don't think are the famous ones though. Luckily for me they weren't the ones with (shudder shudder) depictions of female and male (shudder) interactions.
Here at the hotel they have a peacock. He likes to eat sugar and dough. It's funny when he eats the sugar because he pinches you a little bit.
I can't wait until tomorrow because we're gong to have a party and we're going to get chocolate cake at the German Bakery.
Today for breakfast I had an onion omelette, milk porridge and pineapple juice. The pineapple juice was very good.
At the temples there were puppies! I threw rocks and they went over and inspected the rocks and lay down again.

Outside of our hotel room was a peacock that I got to pet.


Food That I Miss From Home
1. Banana split waffle (from Pancake House)
2. Teen burger
3. Mama's lentil soup
4. Caesar salad
5. Meatloaf
6. Grandma's green bean soup
7. Onion rings

Drinks That I Miss From Home
1. A&W Root Beer
2. Slurpee
3. Milk
4. Smoothie

Snacks/Candy That I Miss From Home
1. Popcorn
2. Cherry Blasters
3. Fuzzy Peaches
4. Jolly Ranchers
5. Marshmallows

No comments: