Saturday, April 12, 2008

Waterfalls

April 11th 19 days left
Today we went to the waterfalls. I really liked it because there was a really fun rope swing. You could do all sorts of tricks like cannon balls.


There were some people there who could do a flip but I didn't get that far. However, I did get as far as slipping off every third time I tried.
It was very picturesque there. After a little while of swinging we went to the big waterfall that the Lonely Planet says is ten meters tall, but I think its higher. Jonas and I threw rocks in the waterfall for a little bit but then we realized that there wasn't much to do there so we went back to the rope swing, but by that time rough people had come there. We went to a little quieter space and then took our tuk tuk back to Luang Prabang.

Matthew

No comments: